ATTUNE’S CAREGIVER WORKSHOP WILL ALLOW YOU TO:
- Understand basic anatomy and how the body is meant to move
- Increase awareness of how various injuries happen over time and how best to avoid them
- Understand the importance of physical fitness as a caregiver
- Learn how to apply the principles of biomechanics to your advantage when providing care
- Participate in a hands-on, interactive session to enhance your knowledge and improve your caregiving skills
This workshop is suitable for ALL caregivers – Personal Support Workers, Companions, Volunteers and Family Caregivers
Session limited to 15 attendees – REGISTER EARLY!
Registration is required to attend. Certificate of completion will be issued to all attendees!